Register - Basic Curriculum for Dentists
Terms and Conditions apply for VieSID Basic Curriculum
- Course registrations are only valid after a seat confirmation for this course has been issued by VieSID and the initial invoice has been paid by the participant.
- After having sent the application, the registration is binding upon the applicant, who at the same time agrees to the terms and conditions.
- Course fees have to be paid promptly net without any deductions after receiving the invoice by bank transfer. Bank charges are borne by the participant.
- The course fee does not include any other costs (travel, hotel, etc.) incurred by the course participant.
- Fees on cancellation of total course fee by the participant: 10% if canceled 11 days or earlier before the start of the course, 20% on short-term cancelations (10 days or less prior to course start), 50% on no-show.
- Rebooking fees on demand of the participant: 240.00.- Euro (including VAT) per module.
- VieSID reserves the right to make changes to the course program, course time or location and the team of lecturers at any time. VieSID reserves the right to postpone a course until 2 weeks before the official course start. VieSID is not liable for any related costs arising the participant from such a postponement
- VieSID reserves the right to cancel courses upon 2 weeks upfront to the course start. The participant will be informed promptly and is entitled to a refund of the deposit
paid. Any further demands or indemnification claims are precluded. VieSID is not liable for any related costs arising from the cancellation and postponement.
- Cancellation during an ongoing course by the student does not release the student from the full payment obligation of the respective course fees.
- VieSID accepts no liability or compensation for changes or cancellations due to force majeure.
- Photos of participants taken during the course may be used by VieSID for promotion purposes.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Bulgarian law and any legal disputes shall be settled by the Bulgarian courts having subject-matter jurisdiction
For detailed information or registration please contact:
Phone: +359 899 947 293
If you contact us by e-mail, your details will be stored for three years to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
In addition, the following data will be stored with us for the purpose of the contract: name of office, name, address, e-mail, telephone number, website, fax number, VAT number, bank details, credit card information.
The data provided by you are required to fulfill the contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures. Without this data we can not conclude the contract with you. The data will be limited to third parties, solely for the purpose of properly handling our business relationship. Disclosure for the purpose of commercial or non-commercial use is excluded. Furthermore, the transfer of the credit card data to the unwinding banking institutions / payment service providers for the purpose of debiting the course price, as well as to our tax consultant to fulfill our tax obligations.
In the case of a contract, all data from the contract will be stored until the tax retention period (10 years) expires.
The data, name, address and courses attended are also stored until the end of the product or service liability (10 years). Data processing takes place on the basis of the statutory provisions of § 96 (3) TKG and Art. 6 para. 1 lit a (consent) and / or lit b (necessary for fulfillment of the contract) of the DSGVO.
Exception business-to-business relationship
Our website uses so-called cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your device using the browser. They do no harm.
If you do not want this, you can set up your browser so that it informs you about the setting of cookies and you allow this only in individual cases.
The deactivation of cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
You have the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter via our website. For this we need your e-mail address and your declaration that you agree to the subscription to the newsletter.
You can cancel the subscription to the newsletter at any time. Please send your cancellation to the following e-mail address:email@example.com
We will immediately delete your data in connection with the newsletter dispatch.
In principle, you have the rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and opposition. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or if your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in a way, you can complain to the supervisory authority.
You can reach us under the following contact details:
Phone: +359 899 947 283