Mandatory information on the rights of personal data protection persons
Information about the company that processes your data
Name: “Complete Dental Solutions” Ltd.
UIC / BULSTAT: 204235072
Headquarters and address of management: Sofia, 2 Balgarska Legia Str
Phone: +359 899 947 293
Information on the competent data protection supervisory authority
Title: Commission for Personal Data Protection
Headquarters and address of management: Sofia 1592, Blvd. “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Address for correspondence: Sofia 1592, Blvd. “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Telephone: 02 915 3 518
Deserving and maintaining your trust is important to us. The protection of your personal data is something we pay utmost attention to. With this Policy for reliability and protection of personal data COMPLETE DENTAL SOLUTIONS – Ltd. recognizes the inviolability of the individual and places great efforts to protect against unauthorized processing of personal data of individuals.
This document contains information regarding the processing of personal data, the typical data stored, the purpose of the use of all data, the access of third parties to this data, the security measures that are presented in relation to the basic data. All personal data is collected and processed in accordance with the existing legislation in Bulgaria in the protection of personal data.
- “Personal data” means any information by which a natural person is or can be identified;
- “Data subject” means a natural person who is identified or who can be identified on the basis of certain information;
- “Processing” means any operation or set of operations carried out with personal data or a set of personal data by automatic or other means such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing, disseminating or otherwise making the data accessible, arranging or combining, restricting, deleting or destroying it;
- “Administrator” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. In the present case, the administrator of personal data is COMPLETE DENTAL SOLUTIONS LTD;
- “Processor of personal data” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller. By “personal data processor” in this policy is meant an employee of COMPLETE DENTAL SOLUTIONS – Ltd.;
The personal data that is processed by COMPLETE DENTAL SOLUTIONS – Ltd. is provided directly by you or is collected automatically.
The legal basis on which Complete Dental Solutions – Ltd. processes personal data is the voluntary consent given by you. In connection with the objectives set out below, you should give your explicit consent to each individual objective by ticking the CheckBox box, which appears as a square box with accompanying text. When a choice is made, a check mark appears in the box, in view of which you have already given your consent for your personal data to be processed by Complete Dental Solutions – Ltd. When no selection is made, the box is empty. Please note that there are cases in which your consent is a mandatory prerequisite for the use of the site of COMPLETE DENTAL SOLUTIONS – Ltd.
Personal data you provide:
The personal data we collect when you make a voluntary registration are: name and surname, date of birth, email address, telephone number and / or others. This is information that you need to provide in order to be able to register on a specific site and through which you can be personally identified.
We also collect other information that you can provide voluntarily, at your discretion, and providing it is not a prerequisite for registering an account on the site. Such information is used to contact you when sending a message through our contact form, for example: name and surname, contact phone number, contact e-mail.
When you make personal information publicly available on our sites, you should be aware that it may be viewed by other visitors to the same site, and we have no way of preventing them from using it further.
The purposes of the collection of such personal data are described below in this privacy and data protection policy.
How do we use social media?
We use social media in different ways. On one hand, we use them to promote our business, products and services, as well as to advertise, improve and administer our own services.
Integration with social media plugins: We have integrated social media plugins in our sites. This means that when you click on one of these buttons (such as the “like” button on Facebook), we share some of your information with the social media provider. The media may associate this information with your social media account and possibly show your actions on your account, making them visible to other users you are connected to.
Other services and functions related to social media: We may also integrate social media services (such as social media messages) to communicate with us or your acquaintances in connection with our services. We may also maintain social media accounts and offer applications on various social media sites. Each time you contact us through social media, the provider of the relevant social media may allow you to share information with us. If you choose to share, you will be generally notified by the provider what information will be shared. For example, when you sign in to your account through your social media account, certain information (as permitted by the social media provider) may be shared with us. This may include your address, age, or profile photos stored in your account.
Personal data that is collected automatically:
When you visit any of our web pages, our web server automatically recognizes and collects your IP address, which is determined by your ISP and does not identify you personally.
Summary information – Log Files – like many other sites we receive information from log files (a set of system information about the user): IP address; ISP (Internet Service Provider); the browser you use when you visit a group site (such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox); the time you spent on a site and which pages on the site you visited. The information contained in these files includes:
Cookies: This is a small amount of information that the web server sends to the web browser, allowing the server to collect feedback from the browser. You can choose to delete our or third-party cookies through each browser’s options. This may affect the interaction with our or another site.
More information about cookies can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/faqs/cookies.html.
We use the following types of cookies:
(1) Cookies for statistics that anonymously remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our websites. They track how we search and help us build an account of how our readers use the website. We may use this information to display advertisements that may be of particular interest to you and our other websites.
(2) Service cookies that help us make our websites as efficient as possible. They allow you to remember the registration and login details, to save your favorite settings.
(3) Advertising and analytics cookies of third parties, which are placed on behalf of independent advertisers who advertise on our sites. These cookies may be placed in advertising or elsewhere on our sites. These cookies are anonymous – they cannot identify you. They are used for statistical analysis, allowing the advertiser to count how many people have seen his ad or seen it more than once. They may also allow the advertiser to tailor the ad to you when you visit other websites.
Web beacons are files that allow a website to collect information about the number of users who have visited it and to access their cookies. More information about web directories can be found at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/faqs/beacons.html
Complete Dental Solutions – Ltd. reserves the right to allow third party companies to display advertisements or collect information about sites in the group by saving information from cookies or web directories from your computer.
Purposes of processing your personal data:
Complete Dental Solutions – Ltd. processes your personal data only for the purposes described below:
• to register and manage your account, including to use services that require registration on our sites and communication with you, including, but not limited to, the distribution of prizes in games, to resolve disputes and troubleshoot issues;
• to measure and track statistical dependencies on consumer behavior on the websites of Complete Dental Solutions – Ltd. in order to improve our products;
• to send you a regular newsletter for which you have explicitly subscribed;
• for marketing purposes related to the activities of the respective website;
• send you marketing messages and information to third parties when we have explicitly obtained your consent.
IP address recognition and collection allows:
– disclosure of the identity of consumers in cases where this is necessary in compliance with the law, legal procedures or to comply with these conditions;
– analysis of the traffic to the sites and protection from malicious attacks;
– to show you an advertisement related to your location or service information, such as the weather forecast, the location in which you are located or the one closest to it;
– certification of the validity of “likes” in games organized by Complete Dental Solutions – Ltd.
Processing of personal data of persons under 16 years of age:
We understand the importance of taking additional precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children. Accordingly, children under the age of 16 are not allowed to create profiles on the sites of Complete Dental Solutions – Ltd. without the express consent of their parent / guardian. We will delete any account in Complete Dental Solutions – Ltd., which is created by a child under the age of 16 without the permission of a parent / guardian, as soon as we are informed.
If you are under the age of 16, please do not send any information about yourself, including but not limited to name, address, telephone number, email address and others. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16 without the consent of a parent / guardian, we will delete this information as soon as possible. If you believe we may have information from or about a child under the age of 16, please contact us at the contacts listed below.
What we do to protect your personal information:
We make every effort to ensure the security of our website. The data you provide to us is protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL is a standard method in the field of encrypting personal data so that it can be securely transferred over the Internet.
The password you provide when registering on our websites is encrypted to protect against unauthorized access to your personal information.
Maintaining the confidentiality and security of your personal information is a top priority and we restrict access to it only to those employees of Complete Dental Solutions – Ltd. who must come into contact with it in order to fulfill their role and enable our services to be provided to you. We will keep your information confidential, except when disclosure is required by law or for technical purposes.
We store your personal information for as long as necessary to ensure the effective operation of our website. In general, we store your personal data as long as your account exists on a site or until you explicitly wish the data to be deleted. The information provided and collected by you will not be sold or made available for use to anyone without your personal consent.
Provision of information may take place at the request of the relevant state bodies and institutions, in the order and in cases specified in the current Bulgarian legislation.
We make every effort to protect your personal information, however, when sharing information on the Internet, you should keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet can never be completely secure, and that security cannot be fully guaranteed.
Your rights and opportunities in connection with the processing of your personal data:
You have certain rights under applicable law regarding the personal data we hold about you, namely:
1. You are authorized to request access and receive information regarding the personal data stored about you, as well as information concerning the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients to whom your personal data may be disclosed and more;
2. You have the right at any time to request the correction of inaccurate data related to you, as well as the supplementation of incomplete data, if this is appropriate and / or necessary in view of the purpose for which the data are processed;
3. At any time, you can withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data that you have previously provided. In this case, the withdrawal of your consent to the use or processing of your personal data may result in the inability to take advantage of certain products or services provided by our site.
4. If you consider that you do not want Complete Dental Solutions – Ltd. to process your personal data, you have the right to be “forgotten”, ie. you can at any time request that your personal data be deleted for any of the following reasons:
4.1. Your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
4.2. In case you have withdrawn your consent for the processing of your personal data;
4.3. If your personal data is processed illegally;
4.4. in case you have objected to the processing of your personal data;
4.5. other cases provided for in the legislation governing the protection of personal data;
5. In many cases you have the right to request instead of deleting the data a restriction on the processing of your personal data;
6. Right to object to Complete Dental Solutions – Ltd. against the processing of your personal data if there is a legal basis for this;
You can exercise all of these rights by submitting a free written application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, sent from your registration email address, containing at least the following:
1. username, e-mail and other data for identification of the respective natural person;
2. description of the request;
3. preferred form for providing the information;
If a subject wishes to be “forgotten” and his personal data is deleted, then this is an irreversible process and cannot be recovered later!
In the cases of exercising the rights under Art. 17 of GDPR, COMPLETE DENTAL SOLUTIONS – Ltd. deletes only the personal data of the subject, but not publicly available publications that the data subject has made in forums, comments to publications and articles on media sites, posts and blogs.
Submission of the application is completely free. The term for consideration of the application is one month, as of the date of receipt of the application.
In addition to the above rights, Complete Dental Solutions – Ltd. gives you the right to make some of the following changes in connection with the processing of your personal data, namely:
• In your user profile you can edit and delete personal data that are not required for the use of the site and do not want to be made public;
• You can manage your subscription preferences from your profile settings, as well as opt out of receiving a specific email newsletter by selecting the unsubscribe option at the end of each email you receive.
There are a number of useful tools and resources you can use to control your privacy online, for example through your online selection or the online advertising initiative http://www.youronlinechoices.com/en/.
We especially recommend that you familiarize yourself with the features and privacy settings of the browser you are using.
At the following address you can find a lot of useful information about online behavioral advertising and personal data protection on the Internet http://www.youronlinechoices.com/bg/.
To learn more about how we use a third party to collect and use information on the pages of the group of Complete Dental Solutions – Ltd. please visit the following pages:
More information on personal data protection can be found on the website of the Commission for Personal Data Protection: https://www.cpdp.bg/?p=element&aid=1115
You can contact Complete Dental Solutions LTD in writing at the following address: Sofia, 2 Bulgarska Legia Str.