Aesthetic Driven Orthodontics with The Pitts Protocols
Aesthetic Driven Orthodontics with the Pitts Protocols
Dr. Peter Csiki DDS MSc was graduated in 1994 at the Semmelweis Medical University of Budapest Faculty of Dentsitry. He took his orthodontic specialty in 2000.
From 1994 to 2002 he worked at the Semmelweis Medical
University of Budapest Department of Orthodontics and
Pedodontics as professor’s assistant.
He practices in Budapest (Hungary) and in Milan (Italy).
In 2004 he started to work with passive self ligation, he’s been teaching as PSL speaker since 2008. He’s also an expert in TAD, lingual braces and Invisalign treatment.
He is an honorary associate professor at the University of Szeged.
He is an Ortho Evolve instructor, member of the Pitts Progressive Study Group and took his Master degree in 2014 after taking part in the Pitts Masters Continuum program.
- Paradigm shift with the Pitts Protocols: How to change your orthodontic methods to achieve greater results
- Aesthetic driven treatment planning: How to accomplish perfect aesthetics with great function
- Pitts top 14 factors for facial and smile aesthetics
- The essence and the latest improvements on Smile Arc Protection (SAP) bracket bonding
- Pitts21: the future of orthodontics is here with total 3D Control
- Introducing the Clear21
- The “Active Early” concept: Reduced treatment time by engaging and activating the appliance as early as possible
- Simplified archwire sequence: Expansion with light forces for non-extraction
- Torque selection and torque control especially on the front teeth to avoid protrusion
- How to use disarticulation to be effective for aesthetics and function together
- ILSE – the role of Immediate Light Short Elastics from the bonding till the debonding
- Bracket repositioning and biomechanical changes during the treatment
- Keys of Pitts case management and finishing
- Aesthetic design: tooth recontouring, interproximal reduction and laser gingiva contouring for superior esthetic results
- How to combine Digital Smile Design with the Pitts Protocols
- Retention Protocols
- Case Studies: how to simplify and shorten the treatment time of the various malocclusions and how to turn extraction cases into non-extraction and surgical cases into non-surgical solution
Course format: Theoretical – seminar hall.
- Date: 04 June 2022
- Fee: BGN 680 including VAT
- Lecturer: Dr Peter Csiki
- Language: English
- Target group – specialists in the field of dentistry
- Certificate: at the end of the course, each participant will receive a certificate
- Place: Hyatt Regency Sofia
- Organiser: Complete Dental Solutions
- Telephone for information and registration: 0899947293
- E-mail for information and registration: firstname.lastname@example.org