09 December 2023 - Seminar for Orthodontists - Sofia, Hyatt Regency Hotel
Pitts Protocols and the Pitts21 System for Superior Aesthetics and Efficiency - Seminar
Date: 09 December 2023, Saturday
Venue:Hyatt Regency Hotel, Sofia
Lecturer and Key Opinion Leader: Dr. Peter Csiki - Orthodontist
Language: English, Bulgarian
Organiser: Complete Dental Solutions Ltd.
Duration: 09:00 - 18:00 (with breaks):
08:30 - 09:00 - Registration and Breakfast
10:30 – 11:00 – Coffee pause
13:00 – 14:00 - Lunch
15:30 – 16:00 –Coffee pause
- Paradigm shift with the Pitts Protocols: Aesthetic driven treatment planning to accomplish perfect aesthetics with great function.
- Pitts21 and Pitts21 Pro Progressive Self Ligating systems: The future of orthodontics has arrived with total 3D Control.
- Smile Arc Protection (SAP) bracket bonding for aesthetics with the latest updates.
- The “Active Early” concept: Reduced treatment time by engaging and activating the appliance as early as possible with the best possible control, Transverse-Saggital-Vertical at the same time.
- Simplified torque selection and early torque control, active early archwire sequence.
- Updated Disarticulation and Immediate Light Short Elastics protocols.
- Latest Aesthetic Design: Tooth recontouring, interproximal reduction and laser gingiva contouring for superior aesthetic results integrated with Digital Smile Design.
- Hybrid Treatment: Pitts21 Braces First then Aligners.
- New Case Studies: How to simplify and shorten the treatment time of the various malocclusions and how to turn extraction cases into non-extraction and surgical cases into non-surgical solution without and with TADs.
Fee: BGN 600 (including VAT)
Student's fee: BGN 480 (including VAT)
Target group – Orthodontists, Doctors of Dental Medicine.
Sertificate for every participant in the seminar.
Phone: 00359 896 166 847; 00359 899 947 293
About the Lecturer:
Dr. Peter Csiki ,DDS MSc, was graduated in 1994 at the Semmelweis Medical University of Budapest Faculty of Dentistry. He took his orthodontic specialty in 2000.
From 1994 to 2002 he worked at the Semmelweis Medical University of Budapest Department of Orthodontics and Pedodontics as professor’s assistant.
He practices in Budapest - Hungary and in Milan - Italy.
In 2004 he started to work with passive self ligation, he’s been teaching as PSL speaker since 2008, started to work closely together with Dr. Tom Pitts in 2012. He’s also an expert in Clear Aligner treatment, TADs and Digital Smile Design.
He is an honorary associate professor at the University of Szeged.
He is an Ortho Classic, Pitts Protocols, Dental Monitoring and Hybrid treatment speaker, member of the Pitts Progressive Study Group and took his Master degree in 2014 after taking part in the Pitts Masters Continuum program. Lectured about the Pitts Protocols internationally in 20 countries.
He is a member of the Hungarian (MOT), Italian (SIDO) and American (AAO) Association of Orthodontists, as well as the World Federation of Orthodontists (WFO).