Call us now: +359 899 947 293 | e-mail: email@example.com
H4™ SELF-LIGATING BRACKET SYSTEM
Braces have changed a lot in the last 15 years.
If you wore braces, you likely wore older technology that used elastics to connect the wire to the bracket. You probably remember that the elastics created uncomfortable friction after each appointment. Older technology braces also had other challenges including cleaning issues, discomfort, tooth removal, and longer treatment times.
H4 uses the latest in braces technology by securing the bracket to the wire using a frictionless sliding door. The good news for you is this leads to faster treatment times, exceptional comfort, and the most beautiful smiles.
The Innovative H4 Design Delivers Exceptional Comfort and Oral Care H4 braces are designed with smooth rounded corners to create a more comfortable experience. H4 also has a smaller profile, and a rubber band-less door, which supports better hygiene since plaque has less of an opportunity to accumulate.
H4 FEATURES & BENEFITS
The H4 System delivers consistent results using the most revolutionary self-ligating bracket technology. OC’s unique manufacturing process ensures that H4 provides the tightest tolerances in the industry at +/- .001 versus +/- .003, which is 3x more accurate than the competitors. Add in a reduced slot depth of .026 and you have the tools you need to finish with the best, delivering stunning smiles in significantly shorter treatment time.
The H4 System is truly unique and offers a level of precision and control that is currently unmatched. This is achieved through OC’s meticulous metal injection molding manufacturing process. The outcome is a highly refined bracket for the exacting orthodontist who excels at finishing great smiles.
Reduced Slot Depth Means Increased Control
- With H4 you benefit from a slot depth of .026 vs the traditional PSL slot depth of .028
- A precise bracket to wire coupling giving you improved rotational control, more accurate torque expression and predictable finishes
- Simple archwire sequence. Most cases are completed in 5 wires or less: .014 Thermal NiTi – .018 Thermal NiTi – .014 x .025 Thermal NiTi – .018 x .025 Thermal NiTi – .019 x .025 Beta or SS
Tighter Tolerances Ensure Predictable Finishes
- 3x tighter tolerances than the industry
- Exclusive door engineering creates a solid fourth wall for improved control
- The patent pending door eliminates common clip malfunctions found in other SL bracket systems
- Catches a couple up to 57% sooner, providing you control even earlier
- End Result: Predictable and exceptional finishes faster
World Class Technology LLC 1300 NE ALPHA DR.McMinnville, OR 97128 USA
BRACKET DIMENSIONS REFERENCE CHART